New Zealand vs British and Irish Lions Live Free Watch

New Zealand vs British and Irish Lions Live Stream Online

//hlok.qertewrt.com/offer?prod=604&ref=5105880




Second Test: New Zealand v British and Irish Lions 
Venue: Westpac Stadium, Wellington  
Date: Saturday, 1 July  
Kick-off: 08:35 BST

The captain of the British and Irish Lvov Sem Warburton said the second test on Saturday - is "the biggest challenge" of his career. It can also be one of the most important games in the history of Lviv.
Having lost the first test last week in Oakland, it is - in the words of defense coach Andy Farrell - "life or death" for tourists.

Lions tough defeat could challenge the future of the concept and English clubs are not satisfied with the current structure.
On the other hand, a victory that will be windy and windy Wellington, will create an exciting show, and will protect the brand in the years to come.


//hlok.qertewrt.com/offer?prod=604&ref=5105880

Warburton said: "This is definitely the biggest challenge of my career, and I feel very confident in the good work and delivery of the game.

"I do not understand politics and finances, but with the point of view of the game, it was the absolute pinnacle of my career, and every race, which I have identified, was in a lions shirt.

"Without a loud sound it would be eviscerated, devastated if the lions were ever lost. I think it's absolutely incredible, and all players think alike.


//hlok.qertewrt.com/offer?prod=604&ref=5105880
"In my house I only have one shirt, hanging on the wall, and this is my Michael lions. That's what I think of Leo."

Coach Warren Gatland is not against the choice of bold options in lions' travels, and again played Saturday's game.

But his team will have to produce one of the great performances of Leo, to save the series, and perhaps the future of this concept.

 

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.