SkySports Fight Night Streaming Boxing Live Free Watch

SkySports Fight Night Live Stream Free


Lee Haskins has pledged to avoid complacency and to prove he has not given up defending his IBF bantamweight title against Ryan Burnett.


A 33-year-old man, meets with his third candidate on Saturday at "Odyssey Arena" in Belfast, allegedly by many observers to win his past, Stewart Hall.


In September, against the hall - fighter Haskins had already won convincingly - the champion had trouble convincing the controversial decision process unanimous decision.

http://dmmp2p.eu/playstream.html
25-year-old Burnett will be resolved by the fact that he promises to be a vocal group from Belfast, but Haskins insists he is not afraid to go to his opponent's hometown and is ready to prove his rights on the new championship .

Haskins from Bristol said: "When I feel I have a 50-50 battle in front of me, I invest heavily in training, and I want more.
"When you fight with people who used to beat you, or you know you can beat, relax in training, allow yourself a little slip and pay for it at night.

http://dmmp2p.eu/playstream.html
"I have a great opponent in front of me is the 50-50 fight. Before I realized that to fight him, I thought," He's a fantastic fighter, and the other - in the future. "

SkySports Fight Night Free,
SkySports Fight Night Free Watch,
SkySports Fight Night Live Score,
SkySports Fight Night Live Stream Free





No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.