Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway Live Stream Free

Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway Live Score



UFC 212 is in the arena of Jeunesse in Rio on Saturday night (Sunday morning dawn in the UK). It will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2 in the UK. The countdown starts at midnight, the preliminary rate starts at 1:00, and the main show starts at 3 o'clock.
http://dmmp2p.eu/playstream.html
Saturday can be a real change of guard. UFC capital champion Jose Aldo will face one of the toughest challenges of his career against fans of his hometown in Brazil, but the champion as focused as before even assuming he never lost his belt by Conor McGregor in 2015 .

"It's an honor to come back and fight in Brazil and really knowing what motivates me is that I love what I do and this is what I do to live," - said Aldo through FOX Sports. "So last year, I'd rather put it behind him, and, you know, I'm happy to go there and combine this tape, since, as I've always said, I've always fought - I've never lost the championship.
http://dmmp2p.eu/playstream.html

In addition, two of the best women's boxers cheerfully in the face-to-face world to compete for moments in which Claudia and Carolina Gadelia Kovalkevich will enter the octagon. In addition, the legend Vitor Belfort and Nate Marquardt are willing to give up smoking.
 

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.