Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Live Streaming Free

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Video Stream and H2H Results

//hlok.qertewrt.com/offer?prod=604&ref=5105880


Dzheff Horn powered a switch in combat after having made the weight of the "Battle of Brisbane" Sunday against the legendary Menni Pakyao.

Cuerno will look for the backpack weight with food and liquids for the next 24 hours, and can weigh up to 71 kg at the beginning of the battle at 13:30 (GMT) on Sunday, which is a significant advantage over Pacquiao.

"I think it's never easy to lose so much weight," Horn said.
"I will feel much better. "I have to eat as soon as I'm done with you (the media) keep drinking, do not keep up with the liquid all day, all night.


//hlok.qertewrt.com/offer?prod=604&ref=5105880
"I could play poker with a coach and some family members. Good sleep, wake up tomorrow and go to battle. "I continue to follow this 10-point plan that Glenn did for me. I just kept it in his mind that I have to do in the ring that upset Manny."

Coach Glenn Horn Rushton said his charge looked excellent in his final training session on Friday night."It was brilliant, it was the way I want it to be, it was just electric," - he said.

//hlok.qertewrt.com/offer?prod=604&ref=5105880
"I know that when you hit the pills, your heartbeat is just a spark more. It gave me the feeling of hunger.That's what I'm looking for.
"It was, of course, there last night, and I just got the goosebumps, wherever I go," Hey, we're ready. "

At Lang Park, more than 50,000 people are expected to crowd in what is described as the biggest fight in Australian boxing history.
 

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.